OpenR8 Community Edition is IDE software for AI algorithms. AI algorithms are modularized and presented in an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI). Non-software background users can adjust and design algorithms with ease by using this software.
• Open Source
• Secondary development is supported.
• Windows UI which is easy to use.
• Portable Software
• Support for Deep Learning
• Support for AI Algorithms
• Support for Image Processing
• Support for Large Imaging Library of Operators
• Support for Image Analysis
• Support for Pattern Matching
• Support for Blob Analysis
• Support for Barcode Recognition
• Support for QR Code
• Support for Unicode
• Support for Multi-Core and Multiprocessor Computers
• Support for GPU Acceleration
• Support for Customized Libraries
[Supported Operating Systems]
• Windows 7 SP1 64 bit or higher.
• Windows 10 64 bit is recommended.
• Processor Intel Core i5 with AVX2 instruction set or higher.
• 4 GB RAM or higher.
• 1 GB of free space on a hard disk.
• Screen resolution is 1280 x 720 or higher.
• Mouse or other pointing device.
• NVIDIA GPU with CUDA support. (Option for Acceleration)
Please log in to download files.