[ Introduction ]
OpenR8 Education Edition is IDE software for AI algorithms. AI algorithms are modularized and presented in an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI). Non-software background users can adjust and design algorithms with ease by using this software.
[ Features ]
• Windows User Interface which is Easy to Use
• Portable Software
• Support for Deep Learning
• Support for AI Algorithms
• Support for Image Processing
• Support for Large Imaging Library of Operators
• Support for Image Analysis
• Support for Pattern Matching
• Support for Blob Analysis
• Support for Barcode Recognition
• Support for QR Code
• Support for Unicode
• Support for Multi-Core and Multiprocessor Computers
• Support for GPU Acceleration
• Support for Customized Libraries
[ Supported Operating Systems ]
• Windows 10 64 bit is recommended.
[ Hardware Requirements ]
• Intel x64 CPU with AVX2 instruction set.
• 4 GB RAM or higher.
• 20 GB of free space on a hard disk.
• Screen resolution is 1280 x 720 or higher.
• Mouse or other pointing device.
• NVIDIA GPU with CUDA support. (Option for Acceleration)
[ Open Robot Language ]
Open standard robot language. Please refer to the following url for the detail.
[ Partners ]
Intel, Dell EMC.
[ Edition Description ]
OpenR8 Professional Edition: Full functions. Permanent authorization.
OpenR8 Subscription Edition: Full functions. 1 year authorization.
OpenR8 Runtime Edition: Read only. Permanent authorization.
OpenR8 Trial Edition: Read only. 1 month authorization.
[ Buy OpenR8 AI Software ]
If you want to buy OpenR8 AI Software, please visit the following url.
Please log in to download files.